Ok, if you use Asterisk (or a Do It Yourself type VoIP service), you sometimes do not receive the CNAM (think Caller ID with Name data) from your carrier. Well, since geeks like information and anything “free,” there’s a simple way to use the internet to do a reverse number lookup query. So, if you’re a technical type, keep reading… otherwise, non-geek posts will return very soon.
Good morning world and welcome to the snowed in Monday morning edition of Fred Posner dot com. Let’s discuss the weekend…
Not much happened. Let’s see, in random order:
- Yeni and I had Pizza so good I reactivated Fat Freddy Says
- The Gators beat Alabama and are headed to Miami for the Championship Game
- My Harley is back from the dealer… and is pretty much packed away until March (but sounds GREAT with my new pipes)
- Thanksgiving Pictures were posted
- Blogged about an idiotic FBI Warning
- Yeni and I started on the Holiday Vegitation
- and the Chicago Tribune filed for bankruptcy.
And how’s your day? Feel free to comment 🙂