Still in Florida
I’m still in Florida, but headed back to Michigan on Wednesday. I’ve been enjoying the warm weather, although it was 98 degrees yesterday in North Florida… much, much higher than Ann Arbor.
Anyway, this last weekend I:
- Celebrated mom’s birthday with my family (including my sister and our spouses)
- Had an AMAZING meal at Joe’s Stone Crabs (but, when do you not?)
- Celebrated Mother’s day with the family
- Worked a little in Boca Raton, FL
- Enjoyed a nice afternoon on the beach with my wife.
- Read some hilarious comments on the Gandy Dancer review
I’m looking forward to the drive up on Wednesday… love those Mountains.