Kamailio v5.7.0 is out – a new major release, bringing new features and improvements added during almost twelve months of combined development and testing.
It’s always exciting when a new, major Kamailio release launches and I’m sure this release will be talked about during Kamailio World (coming up in just 2 weeks!).
Some highlights of this new release:
- 4 brand new modules (including tls_wolfssl)
- topos option to mask call-id
- options for loading modules
- support for long values instead of int for variables
- new variables and transformations
For more information check out https://www.kamailio.org/w/kamailio-v5-7-0-release-notes/.
See you in Berlin for Kamailio World!