Welcome to Fred’s weekly review for the first “real” week of 2009. What did Fred do this week? Will Fred stop talking in third person? This and many more questions await you in this fantastic update.
Ok — so for the purposes of “whatever” I’m starting a week I guess on Saturday – Friday (if you’re keeping track, the answer to the 3rd person question is ‘Yes’). This week, I:
- Visited Cabellas in Dundee, Michigan
- Made a Lasagna (it was gooood)
- Wrote some code for a Parking Lot Space Available project
- Smiled when Team Forrest got mentioned on TMCnet’s Blog
- Drove in the Snow
- Caught up with some old friends
- Tried to make new ones
And that’s pretty much the week that was.